Monday, June 10, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
University Heights Presbyterian Church
2167 University Avenue. Bronx, NY 10468
Join Partnerships for Parks’ Catalyst Program, NYC Parks, and your neighbors for this community forum.
Together, we will:
• Share our hopes for the park.
• Imagine what success would look like.
• Discuss next steps to make that success happen.
• Connect with a new group working to make Aqueduct Walk a better place.
• Learn how Partnerships for Parks’ Catalyst Program can help.
Refreshments will be served. Bring your friends and neighbors who care about the park and neighborhood. This promises to be a night of fun and community building. For more information, contact Pilar Maschi at 646-647-6397 or 212-602-5347 or email@example.com